Between 2009 and 2012 most of the revenue that kept us going came from the Port Referral Group (“PRG”) membership sales (originally called the Port Incentive Program or “PIP”). For those of you who weren’t here during that period, the PRG is a membership organization of “early adopters” for GlobalTmail™. Once we reach the milestone of having deployed all the applications planned for our entire system (a total of 11 applications listed below, of which GroupCaller™ and the CRM are the first two), we’ll begin sharing, on a pro-rated basis, 5% of the Company’s gross revenue among those who join this PRG prior to completion of our entire system. The PRG was never cancelled or modified as some early PRG Members have feared. As a company we simply stopped actively promoting it when our sales Associates stopped actively making sales. It’s still there, has always been there and has always been available for registered Associates to sell. I’m simply reassuring everyone here that it never went away and we’re providing some new online tools to help those of you who wish to promote it, to do so more effectively.
Why do this now? Because a few Associates have expressed interest in building an income based around sales of the Port Referral Group (“PRG”) Membership. The PRG is as valid and useful today as it was the day it was conceived. Thanks to renewed interest among a small handful of Associates, the time has come to bring it out of the closet, dust it off, and begin promoting it again.
The PRG Concept
The basic concept of the PRG is simple: Reward PRG Members with a pro-rata share of 5% of the Company’s gross revenue in exchange for referring people to register as a Member with us BEFORE all our planned applications have been deployed. We’ll begin paying the 5% PRG Bonus as soon as all 11 applications we have planned are deployed and operational. Four of the 11 are already in available and in use (Robocalling, the Hosted Call Center, One-On-One services plus the associated CRM as noted below). Just imagine if Google, Facebook, Youtube, Myspace, Yahoo Messenger and the others had committed to pay out 5% of their gross revenue to the very earliest adopters (as we are doing) in the very early stages of their roll-out. If they did, literally THOUSANDS of “early-adopters” from each of these companies would have become millionaires as a result for having done something that they did naturally anyway: Refer others to use those services. We’re doing the unthinkable in this industry and have committed to share 5% of our gross revenue with the very people that make us successful: The earliest Users. The PRG is just the tip of that iceberg.
Opt-In Database Marketing
Most modern laws around the world that govern direct advertising and marketing have moved toward requiring companies to send their direct marketing messages ONLY to a list of people who have granted consent to receive the information. These lists are known as “opt-in” lists. In fact, everyone who uses Facebook, Youtube, Google and the plethora of other online systems has “opted in” to receive advertising messages whether they know it or not (the opt-in language is always in those Terms Of Service that virtually nobody reads when they click on “I Agree” or similar words). The advertising messages delivered through the services provided by these companies support their continued operation and development. The fees charged to deliver those messages have made vast fortunes for those companies. We think it’s time to share that kind of wealth with the people who REALLY helped create it – the people who refer their friends, neighbors & relatives to use the services – OUR services. In the final analysis, our company was set up to create opt-in lists that eventually number into the hundreds of millions of people world wide. The concept is no different from the giants in the industry – the sharing of revenue is VERY different from other companies that provide similar services to ours.
The Complete GlobalTmail™ Concept
We stopped presenting the entire concept of the GlobalTmail™ marketing system because explaining it in depth was way too complex and time consuming. In short, it amounted to “Information Overload.” So in general, now we only promote that which is already available and in service. But now, since our Associates wish to begin promoting the entire system again, we’ll start showing the entire concept – but in a more abbreviated and easy-to-understand format.
As soon as GroupCaller™ was available for use earlier this year, our emphasis shifted to “just” promoting GroupCaller™. We’ll continue to make the GroupCaller™ family of related products the focus of our sales efforts. However, by re-introducing the PRG, we need to show the more broad perspective of our lofty goals, because that’s what the PRG is all about. The following software applications are all designed to work in harmony, integrated with each other, and will eventually all be deployed and operational. (It may still take a couple of years before ALL are fully deployed – we make no commitment as to “when” the final milestone will be reached. That’s up to the Associates and the sales volume they create. The more sales volume, the more engineers we can hire to cmplete all applications.) Some of these are paid applications, others are free. Here they are:
- GroupCaller™ Voice Broadcast (available now): This is the basic RoboCalling system designed to send a pre-recorded voice message to small or large lists (“Groups”). It can be used for political & charitable organizations, businesses and individuals.
- GroupCaller™ Hosted Call Center (available now): This is the complete call center application that is the focus of our current marketing and sales efforts. We promote it mainly as a lead-generation tool, but it can be used for countless applications including lead generation, collections, get-out-the-vote calls, customer service announcement calls, upselling to current customers, and all other applications in which the user must call a list of people.
- One-To-One Calls & Voice Messaging (available now): Although we don’t promote this service yet, it’s available right now. Anyone who subscribes to GroupCaller™ can use it as a phone to make calls anywhere in the USA and soon, worldwide. The worldwide calling feature is all set up and available . All we need to do is “throw the switch” to enable it for all users. We haven’t yet published the rates for worldwide calling because we haven’t yet had a demand from users. As soon as users notify us they need the ability to make calls worldwide, we’ll enable this feature and create a new instruction tutorial for it. Calls within the USA are generally cheaper than any other service when compared to an over-all average. We have not yet analyzed the cost of International calling or calls within various countries as far as whether or not the cost is competitive with other local services. We invite anyone from non-USA countries to notify us about their intent to use our services within their country and we’ll be happy to begin the process of making our calling services available.
- GroupCaller™ CRM (available now): Our Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) system is second-to-none. It provides a comprehensive platform for maintaining and tracking all sales and marketing efforts, the sales pipeline, individual emails to & from your contacts, faxes, individual phone calls, Click2Call Service from your computer (e.g. Click a number on your screen and the system calls the number in your database – worldwide service available) and bulk email services for emailed newsletters and advertisements. It’s a little like Microsoft Outlook on steroids, and it’s included free without additional cost with our GroupCaller™ system. Every other system out there (including Outlook) is very expensive.
- Bulk SMS (under development): Short Message Service (“SMS”) or Texting has created a monumental shift in the way consumers and businesses communicate worldwide. Our platform is designed to provide robust SMS services to any cell phone worldwide from your desktop, tablet, smarphone or other mobile device. It’s designed to send individual text messages to anyone you want PLUS it can be used to define any Group or opt-in database of any size (a few to millions of records in your list) and instantly deliver your message to those phones. It’s a very powerful and comprehensive system that includes the ability for our Clients to create their own Groups and lists, as well as allowing them to create “Anonymous Opt-In” lists and “Short-Code Texting”. These two methods are familiar to most of us these days, but the technical terms of Anonymous Opt-In and Short-Code Texting are not. These two terms are applied to the technique most of us see often now – especially with restaurants and other services, such as voting on American Idol or something similar. Whenever you see something like “Text ‘FOOD’ to 69879 and get a 2-for-1 meal on your next visit” or something similar – THAT is “Anonymous Opt-In” and “Short-Code Texting”. The “anonymous” refers to the fact that you ‘opt-in’ by virtue of texting the word as instructed to get your SMS coupon (you’re anonymous to the company because they only know the cell phone number that “opted in”; the “short code” refers to the fact that you only have to type in 5 or 6 digits to send your code word.
- Income Opportunity (FREE service available now): We have created a unique and very lucrative opportunity for anyone in the world who wants and needs more income to accomplish their income goals right away through us. Companies for whom our services can provide added value to their own customers are invited to become a Value Added Reseller (“VAR”) of our services. This is a partnership between us and the VAR and requires a fee. Individuals who simply wish to make a little extra income up to a full time professional career income may become an Associate with unlimited income potential without any fee at all. However we do encourage all Associates and VAR’s to join the PRG so they can have the added benefit of participating as “early adopters” (which is the subject of this article). Full details are published on line, although details of the complete compensation plan is only available to Registered Associates
- Matchmaking-Networking Application (FREE service under development): While it’s true there seem to be countless dating websites out there, it’s also true that the hundreds of millions of users of those sites worldwide are often frustrated with the services. Why? Because they ALL entice people to join by stating the service is “free”, but when a user joins they discover . . .”OH…well in order to actually CONTACT these people freely, you need to PAY.” Our site is different. All contacts and the sophisticated services attached to them (such as linking to other websites, streaming live video, delivery of voice messages, chat services, file transfer service, video broadcast services, etc.) and ESPECIALLY the fact that we won’t attempt to restrict people from making direct contact with each other (two-way authorization is, of course, required for the safety of all Members). . . are FREE from us! This is intended both as a dating service for singles as well as match-making for commercial and non-commercial purposes. We’re not trying to compete with the massive Facebook, Google Plus, Youtube and other services out there as much as we are integrating with them to ENHANCE their services and provide a new platform to connect people Internationally with each other and make it easier and cheaper for everyone to communicate with each other and locate the kind of people they seek. Language translation services will also be available for a fee.
- Classified & Auction System (FREE SERVICE under development): Once again, here is a service that’s already over-used all over the Internet. However, virtually every popular service of this type in use today (eBay, Amazon, localized classifieds, Craig’s List, and services like this) charge fees to the sellers that can be restrictive. Ours is designed to provide more and better services FREE OF CHARGE. The competitors often control the flow of money between buyer and seller. Ours is different because it is designed to guide buyers and sellers to interact directly with each other, keeping us OUT of the financial transaction (because there are so many very good International money transfer systems in place now, there is no need for us to try and capitalize on that service as the big players do – we’ll simply provide guidance and links showing our customers HOW to safely transfer funds between themselves over the Internet). We’re also providing services for free that none of the others do – such as direct HTML links to other web pages, and combining a classified service with auction services, giving the seller the choice of whether to allow competitive bidding or “just” a fixed rate for whatever they are selling.
- Talking Search Engine (Free Service under development): Once again, we’re not trying to replace the existing massive search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo!, but instead our service enhances their services. This is designed to use both voice-to-text and text-to-voice technology and provide, free of charge, a system that’s accessible worldwide from any phone (including land lines), mobile device or ISP (computer) to provide hands free and/or voice driven search results. It’s a system that does simultaneous searches of all the major search engines combined with searches of our own Client base (who get top search results, naturally) and deliver the results with streaming audio over the phone or online. Clients pay for this service, but it’s free for any registered Member who wishes to search.
- Coupon System (FREE SERVICE under development): Coupon services are also available all over the Internet but ours comes with a number of enhancements not found in other systems. The fact that ours is fully integrated with our Contact Center concept makes it possible for us to deliver a combination of voice files, text-based coupons to the phone, and printable online coupons. This is a great FREE service for consumers and an invaluable, inexpensive system with virtually no learning curve for companies wanting to entice customers with great deals.
- Discount Gift Certificates (FREE SERVICE under development): Once again we have another system which is abundantly available all over the Internet for free, but the merchants must pay exorbitant fees to use systems such as Groupon to entice new customers to buy from them. Our system corrects those problems while providing the same level of service free of charge to consumers. Again, this is designed as a world-wide system in which businesses and consumers are encouraged to participate.
What Creates Wealth In Online Companies?
In a word: USERS. It’s the massive user databases that has made these companies rich. But none of them has created a system to directly compensate the very people who made them successful, their Users. Until now. A very big part of our philosophy from the beginning of our development in March 2006 was the concept of compensating people for referring others to use all the great FREE services we provide. Just imagine if Google, Facebook, Youtube, Myspace, Yahoo Messenger and many others actually paid 5% of their gross revenue to the early adopters, AND up to 2/3 of their total revenue to the Users who referred other users. That’s a LOT of wealth re-directed toward the people who have promoted these companies for free. Did you know that Google “alone” took in about $38 BILLION in total revenue during 2011? Can you imagine the good we can do by sharing that kind of wealth the the people responsible for making that kind of sales volume possible (the USERS). We think it’s time that the Users of such great services are compensated for doing what comes naturally, referring their friend, neighbors, relatives, colleagues and others to the valuable online services we provide.
To attract the large user database, a number of valuable, free programs are required. And to build an initial and sizable database of users, the PRG concept was born. We’re simply harnessing the power of human nature.
How The PRG Works
In simple terms this is a referral program with cash benefits. By simply referring others to register, we award “Ports” to registered PRG Members. Why do we call the reward system “Ports”? Because a “Port” in the world of Internet terminology refers to channel through which two computers are connected through the Internet (e.g. connecting to people). We created a system to award Ports to a registered PRG Member and that Member’s downline geneology. The more Ports that are assigned by the time we reach the milestone of having deployed all the applications listed above, the higher percentage of pay-out that PRG Member is entitled to. It’s really a pretty simple merit-based system that rewards those who are responsible for referring the largest number of users to join our system PRIOR to the roll-out of all applicatons. PRG Members will receive their pro-rata share of the 5% based on the number of Ports they have compared to the total number of Ports assigned by the close of the PRG Membership period.
Once all the applications listed above are deployed, the PRG will close. Only those who joined the PRG before the final deployment of all systems above are entitled to a share of our gross revenue. But the 3rd Party Income will be available to EVERYONE regardless of whether they join early in the PRG, or whether they join us during the ensuing years. Ours is a system designed for mass participation worldwide. Although we expect many thousands of people to join the PRG before we close Membership enrollment, that’s “nothing” compared to the 10’s to 100’s of millions of users we expect in the coming years.
You can check out full details of the PRG online if you’re interested. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to participate in something really big.
3rd Party Income
Perhaps the most unique aspect of our User-compensation concept is something we call “3rd Party Income”. This concept was developed in March 2006 and has been an integral part of our development ever since. It’s a long-term plan that cannot be effectively implemented until all eleven applications above are fully deployed. Those who join the PRG and actively promote our system BEFORE full deployment will enjoy a distinct advantage due to the fact that they’ll already have an active organization developed BEFORE full deployment. This provides them the ability to grow their income faster and potentially even larger than those who join AFTER full deployment.
In a nutshell, 3rd Part Income is a proprietary system, similar (but not the same) as MLM or Network marketing, that allows the participants to join for FREE, sponsor others for FREE, use our services for FREE, never make a SALE . . . and get PAID! In fact, people can achieve the highest incomes without ever paying us at all! For the first time in the MLM and Network Marketing world, the flow of money becomes a one-way street – from the Company to the Associates. Of course Associates are permitted to spend money with us for our communications services if they also become a Client. But it’s not required, and no amount of spending will affect the amount of earnings. (I bet you never saw THAT before in the Network Marketing industry, eh?) More details are available on our website, but full details are available only to registered Associates.
Once again, the 3rd Party Income isn’t fully available until all services have been deployed. But the income opportunity to earn money with us is available right now.
Sign Up Now!
The bottom line here is that if you aren’t already a registered Associate, sign up now! The opportunity is available worldwide without restriction, however there are restrictions as to where services are available. If you aren’t already a PRG Member, don’t wait. Get your PRG membership right away. You can get started immediately and get paid each week starting today.